The Held security vest with Helite System is one of the most meaningful solutions to improve the safety factor for motorcycling in combination with safety clothing.
- Inflates completely with 0,1 seconds
- Protects in case of a fall extensive back, neck, coccyx, rips and chest.
- Circumferential collarbone-protector offers stabilitywithin/between shoulder and helmet. Thereby the backbone becomes relieved considerably.
- Absolute liberty of action through tight cut with big arm-holes.
To the safety-equipment belong furthermore a detachable SAS-TEC back- and coccyx protector. Thanks to the 3M Scotschlite™ reflectors the vest is already visible from a long distance. CE certificated Turtle Airbag System.
How it works:
- Fasten release cord underneath seat.
- Get on the motorbike and while sitting fix the release cord with the Klick-fastener on the vest.
- Ready! The vest is ready for action within 0,1 seconds.
- In case of a fall the vest will be inflated within a fraction of a second.
Important: Activation lanyard must be disconnected before dismounting your motorcycle. Accidental activation is virtually impossible during normal use. Activation requires a minimum pull force of 30 kg on the lanyard.
GORE-TEX® jacket with integrated air cushion protector waistcoat
The Carese APS combines the highly successful Held Carese II Adventure Sport Jacket with the pioneering safety concept of the Held Air Vest, the AirProtectSystem. In case of a fall, the incorporated, inflatable protection system deployed within the jacket with 0.1 seconds and reliably increases the protection factor when riding a motorcycle.
The Carese APS is additionally equipped with 4t soft protectors from SAS-TEC® on shoulders and elbows. Thanks to the 3M Scotchlite™ reflectors the jacket offers high passive safety and excellent visibility in the dark. The overall system is certified according to the current CE standards as Turtle airbag
Inflatable protector vest in inflated status:
Stability within/between shoulder and helmet. Thereby the backbone becomes relieved considerably.
The air-cushion protects collarbone, chest, rips....
... on the backside neck, back and coccyx are protected.
Or check out our social media pages