World First innovation
Gore-Tex® glove with Gore 2in1 System from Held
GORE-TEX® glove with Gore 2in1 System offers a quick and simple changes between 2 separate hand chambers; guaranteeing you protection against rain and sweat while providing the most tactile grip possible. The optimal solution for sunny and inconsistent weather conditions.
- Optimum comfort in different weather conditions, whether in rain or at sunshine
- One glove, 2 options: Optimum protection against moisture (rain and sweat) when using the moisture chamber or ultimate breathability and comfort for riding in high temperatures when using the grip chamber
- durable waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in the wetness chamber
- high tactility and ventilation in the grip chamber
In the moisture chamber:
- Optimum comfort via use of Gore-Tex®
- Ultimate tactility
- Water/windproof and breathable
In the grip chamber:
- This chamber is unlined and offers a high tactility as well optimal ventilation
Our gloves with Gore 2in1 System
|Air n Dry Art. 2242
||Touring Star Art. 2247
GET A GRIP
GORE-TEX® X-TRAFIT™ glove technology
The majority of waterproof motorcycle gloves are made of four layers: a sturdy outer material; an insulating layer; a waterproof layer and a lining material. However, the robust new membrane used in the GORE-TEX® X-TRAFIT™ makes it possible to eliminate two layers. In additional, these layers are laminated to one another using a special tree-dimensional process.
Gore developed a unique thermal adhesive with a mesh-like structure so there is no compromise in breathability and unprecedented excellence in fit, comfort and toughness is achieved.
The glove is then placed on a heated form to bond the laminate and create a smooth and comfortable fit. This ensures excellent levels of tactility and ergonomics improving ‘feel’ without sacrificing weatherproofing. All of which helps riders maintain perfect control over your bike in all conditions.
GORE-TEX® Non-Woven Product Technology
WHY CHOOSE GORE-TEX® GLOVES?
GORE-TEX® is the ultimate material for changeable weather conditions.
- No need to worry about the weather
- Dry hands dramatically improve rider comfort and therefore safety
- No more sweaty palms: moisture is able to evaporate out of the glove
- Clamminess is eliminated when the temperature drops
- Dramatically reduces the effects of wind-chill on the fingers
- Significantly improves performance of other thermal materials
- No compromise in product development or manufacturing
- Lifetime warranty on the GORE-TEX® membrane
Held GORE-TEX® gloves are finished with a choice of the following ultra-modern textiles:
To provide maximum protection from extreme weather conditions, we
finish Held GORE-TEX® gloves with the following ultra-modern textiles: